- 1. 53% of cocoa butter are essential fatty acids. As the human body can’t naturally produce these acids, we have to bring it from somewhere else
- 2. Cocoa butter has antioxidating, healing and soothing properties. It’s perfect against skin burns, stretch marks and chapped skin.
- 3. Cocoa butter protects the skin and helps regenerate skin cells thanks to squalanes inside
- 4. Rich in vitamins A, B1, C, D and E, it also contains magnesium, calcium, copper and iron.
- 5. Cocoa butter is perfect for dry and tired skin as it helps structure and deeply moisturises the skin.
- 6. Cocoa butter helps maintain a healthy skin cell activity by neutralizing free radicals.
- 7. It stimulates collagen production, which tones and brings elasticity to the skin. And therefore, makes a great product for post-pregnancy massages.
- 8. Theobromine naturally contained in cocoa butter, helps break down fats. Used together with caffeine, cocoa butter is a great body slimming and firming product (especially with the help of a stimulated collagen production)
- 9. Cocoa butter protects your skin from sun damages such as an early ageing of skin cells or skin wrinkling.
- 10. Cocoa butter takes great care of dry and damaged hair. It helps repair your hair structure and your split ends.
Know the porosity of your hair and the right treatments
What is the porosity of a hair? Porosity is the ability of hair to absorb hydration, i.e. water. It can be